Realme has already rollout there Realme UI 2.0 BETA access for those eagerly waiting for the Realme UI 2.0 BETA 3 update. Simultaneously, it brings a lot of major improvements and fixes known bugs, including Camera and System.
The device has received the BETA 3 version for the Realme 7 using Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. Meanwhile, it gets the package update with RMX2151_11_C.04 with an update size of 729MB.
How to Check Software Update on Realme 7
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme 7 Key Specification
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) LCD (90Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass protection)
- MediaTek Helio G95 (Octa Core 12nm processor, 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU)
- 6/8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.1 storage, 256GB microSD
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- 64MP f/1.7 + 8MP 119° f/2.3 ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 B&W portrait + 2MP f/2.4 macro
16MP f/2.0 Sony IMX471
- Side-mounted fingerprint, 3.5mm audio jack, Dimensions: 162.3×74.8×9.4mm; Weight: 196.5g
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- 5000mAh (30W Dart Charge fast charging)
- Colour: Mist White and Mist Blue
- Price: Rs. 14999 (6GB RAM + 64GB storage)/ Rs. 16,999: 8GB RAM + 128GB storage
- Available on: Flipkart, realme.com
How to Update on Realme 7
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme 7
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redeem Code for Roblox Superhero City for June 2021
- Redeem Code for Roblox Car Tycoon for June 2021
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d by BSG
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1 by wyroczen
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0 by wyroczen