Realme 5 Pro (Realme Q) receiving March/April 2021 Security Patch Update
Realme has started rolling out their latest Realme UI 1.0 with the package build number RMX1971_11_C.13. Whereas the Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 11. Therefore, the update likely to be available for china. The update brings a lot of major improvements, Optimizations, and knows bugs fixed. Not to mention, It currently in the staged rollout to ensure stability; hence the update will be extended in the near future.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party applications might not compatible with Android 11.
How to Check Software Update on Realme 5 Pro (Realme Q)
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
This is rolling out in batches, through which it was a phase (Staged rollout) to ensure the updated stability so far.
- Your device should be charged a minimum of 50%.
- Check you have enough space left in your storage.
- Use stable internet connectivity.
How to apply for Realme’s Realme UI 1.0 (Android 11) on Realme 5 Pro (Realme Q)
The update is pushing in stages, and once you get the update, you will get the update in few days accordingly.
- Open your device settings.
- Click on Software Update.
- Now, Click on the settings icon and then Apply for the BETA version.
- That’s it. Click on Update Beta Version.
How to downloads and install on Realme 5 Pro (Realme Q)
With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 1.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 110% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac
- How to Enable Microsoft Speech Service on Windows 11
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Legion Phone Duel | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 WIFI | Root Your Device
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11