Hey, Whatsupp Guys this is Romeshwar. Today we are Going to Talk about the Razer new Line of headphones, The Nari Headphones and we are going to Review he Nari Ultimate, Which is a top-of-the-line one, and this Product that does stuff Which I never seen headphone do does Where you can actually feel the game that you are playing. This is a pretty well-built metal headband, but the Yokes are plastic and I would like to have seen metal yokes on a product like this, just like a Flagship handset from Razer.
I Understand they might have used plastic to keep the weight down; The earcups are plastic as well and the ear cushions are really comfortable. Inside the Cushions, there is afoam with Gel-padded to keep your ear cool. For those Who wear Eyewear, it has a Cutout thought that slot to make things a little bit more Comfortable.
It Doesn’t have a User adjustable headband. it just automatically adjusts to your head depending on the size of your head. it has Two major Connectivity options. For Wireless it has Dongle and 3mm audio cable, it has RGB lighting. The major Feedback of this device was that it has a Haptic feedback Which Razer call as it Hypersense. Which activate on a Wider Spectrum of Frequencies.
So, This is a Product that Should theoretically Work With any Kind of the Device out there, Well For Some games it is Super Awesome. Some other Games it Just Ok. While it has a Pretty decent control of the haptics in their Software.
This Nari Headphones is not a Cheap. They are $200 Which is a lot of money for any kind of Headphones, but if you consider what these can do, like if you compare it to other product on the market they may not be the best Sounding Headphone out there, but they Deliver an experience that is completely Unique. one thing I don’t love about them is the battery life. it has 8 hours of battery life.
Android Greek Rating
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Download Gcam for OnePlus 8/T/Pro – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by Arnova8G2 (Beta)
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by BSG
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QCSRUXM
- Mi 9T Pro Global (raphael) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QFKMIXM
- Mi 9 SE (grus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RFBRUXM