smartphones using the Snapdragon 675 will ship in Q1 2019
Qualcomm announced its New Processor at Annual 4G/5G Summit in Hong Kong, The Snapdragon 675 is for Mid-Range With Some High-End Features. Qualcomm Soes its Snapdragon 710 earlier this year in China.
The Processor is Supporting a Triple Camera, AI Processing and Improved Gaming Performance. Which Will be Work Smoother With Software Optimization.
It was an Improved Octa-Core processor With a Six Efficiency Core. It was First to use a 4th-gen Kryo 460 CPU architecture Wich is Based on ARM Cortex A76 Core. Which Help to launch app Much Faster. The First Major Soc With A79 is Used in Huawei Kirin 980 Soc.
Qualcomm Used Kryo CPU, the Soc is built on Samsung 11nm LPP Process Technology Packed with 4th Gen Kryo CPU Posted by he Adreno 613. The Kryo 460 CPU offers a 2X High-performance Cores Which clocked at 2.0GHz and 6x Power efficient Cores Clocked at 1.7GHz.
It includes their Hexagon 685 Digital Signal Processor With the Same DSP Qualcomm Already Used in Snapdragon 845, 710 and 670. Snapdragon 600 Has a More Fast Face Detection, It Comes With and Spectra 250L Smart Image Processing and High accuracy Keywords Detection for Voice assistants.
Snapdragon 675 Offers an More Advance Camera Features and High-Resolution Screenshot alongside With a Super Slow Motion Video. It Supports 4K Video recording at 30fps and 4K Video Plackback, Its Include the Snapdragon X12 LTE Modem to Offers a 600mbps download Speed up to 15mbps uploading Speed. Also, It Supports a Dual SIM dual VoLTE, wI-fI 22 MIMO and Bluetooth 5.0.
This Chipset help to Improve the Device by 90% Due to1its has a Dedicated Gaming Engine Makers for a Long Duration Gaming Seasons. Surely, The Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 built on 10nm Process While the Snapdragon 675 built on 11nm. The Snapdragon 675 Allow OEM to Develop Net Generation feature With Incredible Performance into their Upcoming Smartphone.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
Snapdragon 675 CPU 2x 2.0GHz Kryo 460 (Cortex-A76)
6x 1.7GHz Kryo 460 (Cortex-A55)
GPU Adreno 612 RAM LPDDR4X @ 1866MHz DSP Hexagon 685 ISP Spectra 250L
25MP single or 16MP dual
480fps HD Slo-Motion
Modem X12 LTE
Quick Charge 4+ Bluetooth 5.0 Process 11nm LPP FinFET
Also, It includes a Qualcomm Charge 4+ Supported, The First Smartphone Which Will be Powered by the Snapdragon 675 Soc are Expected to Launched in the Q1 of 2019. Let us Known What did you think of this Device Stay Tuned For More Updates With Androidgreek.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Reeder P13 Blue Plus Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22483.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build