PUBG teases Karakin is the fifth map, similar to Miramar to replace Vikendi
PUBG Teases its Upcoming Map Called Karakin, which might replace Vikendi. The Map is quite similar to Mimar with a touch and feel of Desert. There Will be a lot of changes compared to Miramar. Today PUBG Show-cased its New Map Karkin with a video, where two in-game characters running toward a small town in a Desert Map.
PUBG Teases New Map Called Karakinand it’ll likely replace Vikendi For The PC Version In 2020
Karakin: Coming Soon. pic.twitter.com/Ergyk21Vcv— PUBG (@PUBG) January 14, 2020
Whereas, the Map having a Bombarding Which likely to be Red Zone. Karakin is the 5th map of PUBG Mobile, The map is identical to Miramar in many aspects from what the teaser we have seen as of now. Actually, The Karakin Map is a Real placed on this planet placed in North Africa or the Middle East continent. This Village located on the top of a Mountain, This is what we have seen in the teaser.
According to Report, This map might be 2×2 in Size compare to other maps is like a TDM map. There is also some speculation about the “Black Zone” would destroy all building with a mortar and the PUBG Chapter 2 get started. Unfortunate, there is no more information or leaks about the Karakin is available but we believe in the next couple of week we start hearing about it more.
Hawkinz (Community Manager at PUBG)
It may have something to do with this.— Hawkinz (@Hawkinz) January 14, 2020
Stay tuned for full details.https://t.co/1YImd2JJIy
Additionally, it confirmed that the Karakin Will replaced Vikendi from the PUBG Because PUBG Community manager said “Vikendi will be rotating out when season 6 begins, but not permanently. You can of course still play Vikendi in custom matches. We’ll have more information soon.”
This Map does not exist as of now in any PUBG Tittle, likely it would be in Early Test server. Furthermore, there is a strong possibility they will start answering some of the Answer in Reddit.
Also, The Motor Glider Will arrive this month in PUBG. Even, Before rolling out to Public it Will run on Alpha BETA for developers and then roll-out for PUBG Labs. If there didn’t find any critical bugs, Error or Crashed they will roll-out in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)