PUBG Mobile 2.3 BETA APK: How to Download and Install, What’s New, and How to Play
Tencent released another major update to PUBG Mobile, bringing many existing features to players. A beta update for PUBG Mobile version 2.3 is a pre-release update, and this update will likely become official.
Today in this article, we will share the APK file and what’s new with the update. Some features and functionality might not be coming in the next stable update of the game.
An APK file can be very helpful when you need to sideload it onto your Android device or PC through an emulator. An update is also available on Google Play Store and App Store when the game is released worldwide.
How to Download and Install PUBG Mobile 2.3 BETA APK and OBB File on Android
It is quite straightforward to download and install on your device. For this, your device should have enough storage and active internet connectivity.
- Start by downloading the package.
- Simply navigate to the APK file location, tap on it, and it will ask you to enable unknown source installation. Grant permission from the device settings by navigating toto Deviceettings > App and Notification > Special App Access > Install unknown app.
- Afteron the APK tap on APK and confirm by tapping on the yes button.
- It takes some time to finish the installation; you can launch the game once it finishes.
- The game might download some additional sources and then ask your account to log in.
- That’s it!
As usual, you need to download the resource files, which include Maps, Skins, and things. So, download the stuff based on your preferences.
Since this is a beta, you might encounter major bugs and crashes, which could cause overheating. Also, your stats will not carry forward to the main account. Do submit the report to developers, which helps developers optimize the game for a stable release.
This update brings an Aftermath 2.0 Map update with Firearm upgrades, Armor upgrades, New Energy Mechanics, Medicine Cabinet, All-new bunkers, Treasure Map, Semi Truck, Guard Posts, Shop Recall, Recall Towers, and Consumables Adjustments.
This update also introduced the Football-themed mode to Erangel, Nusa, and Livik. Along with the new Golden Shoes tactical item, the football throwable, and the Football Carnival. There are also updated Special Football Air Drops, Cover, and Spawn Island.
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to use Microsoft Phone Link to sync your Android phone with Windows PCs
- The Best Upcoming Smartphone in February for Every Budget
- Download Samsung Pass from the Microsoft Store, available for Windows 10 and 11.