Pubg Mobile 0.19.0 Korea version with Season 14 Download -Quick Guide
Pubg Mobile has recently received the Season 14 Royal Pass, Where the game brings a lot of major improvements. Hence, the game has add new battle Livik Map to the game, which used to develop with an aim of less time but having intense gameplay. Therefore, the game also meant to be featuring new vehicle and the guns to the game.
Pubg Mobile seems to be bringing a lot of major changes to the game, however, it seems the identical features also come in the Korean version. There were a lot of players who used to play the Korean game because of some existing skins and the outfits alongside an extra perk to the game. So let’s take a closer look at it and know more about it.
What’s New in PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 Kr
There were a lot of news things that comes with the PUBG mobile 0.19.0; first thing first, the New Season 14 Battle Royal pass roll-out on July 12th, and the name of the season was “Spark the Flame.” Meanwhile, the game also introduces the M416 New Gun Skin and Avain Tyrant Set alongside a new character named Pharoah. Not to mention, there were a lot of new skins for the Weapons and the outfits along with Season 14 and many more things to count.
Furthermore, if you are one of the earlier players to update the game, then you will receive some more perks. On the other hand, if you already had an Elit Battle Royal pass, then you will receive 600 UC in total helps to upgrade the Elite royal pass with the addition of 1800UC. Meanwhile, the price of the UC is the same as the previous one but some new things such as the Dragon Hunter Theme available as rewards.
How to PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 Kr on Android
It is quite easy to download the Korean version of the game, but the game as not available on the Android Google Play store; instead you need to download the game outside, but it was as secure.
- Starting with downloading the game using the download button
- After downloading simply enable the outsource installation from your device privacy setting.
- Then, Click on the apk, and it will start installing the installer.
- Now, It also starts updating a small file size takes lesser time depending on your internet speed.
- That’s it, log in with your account and start playing the game as usual.
Noteworthy; the game doesn’t go to create any conflict and doesn’t have store the data cross-platform version. Hopefully, we believe that it helps you a lot thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates In future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11