Problems on Realme 5s and Why: Best in Budget? Mini-Review Difference
Realme Launched its Realme 5s, Which is a slightly a Refreshing Variant of Realme 5. If you Recall, just a Few Months ago they launched the Realme 5. Where they sharing the Same DNA, Both the Device are quite identical the Only Major Difference is Realme 5 Has 12MP Quad Camera and Realme 5s has 48MP Samsung GM1 Quad Camera. Nothing Much almost a Same Device, This is Why We Don’t Do In-Depth Review Instead a Mini-Review.
It comes with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD Display With 750p Resolution of a Waterdrop notch on the Display. While this is a Refreshed Version, The Should at least Serve a 1080p Display.
Realme5s having the Same Rear Panel Crystal Pattern Design, but this Time they Introduced a Red Color Variant. Again the Rear Panel of the Device is a Polycarbonate Rear Panel, but it Reflects against the Light. Power Button Placed on the Right and Volume Rockers on the Left as Usual Realme Device. On the bottom, It having a 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-c Port and Single Speaker Grills.
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 655 Soc Coupled With 4GB Ram and 64/128GB of Onboard Storage. Further, you can Expand the Storage using Dedicated MicroSD Card Support. Chipset is not bad but at least New Variant at least We can Expect a Snapdragon 675 Soc.
In the terms of Camera Performance, The Device Having a Quad Rear Camera Setup aligned Vertically on the Left Side of the Rear Panel housing a 48MP F/1.8MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide angle Lens + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Sensor. While the Front is a 13MP Selfie Shooter hidden inside the Waterdrop notch.
This Device has a 48MP Sony IMX586 SO if can Capture a Good Images, Even 2x and 5x Digital Zoom Support and Other Modes like Portrait, Scene Detectation alongside Wide-angle Lense. Likewise, It Captures a lot of Details compare to Realme 5 and Good Softness in artificial Condition. Also, the Front Facing Camera is Great to Expect a Layover Portrait Mode.
Also, in Budget Range they Province an USB Type-c port Which Provides More Productivity. Even they Bundled a 5V/2A (Standard) Charger in the box because the Device is Equipped With 5000mAh battery. It runs on Android 9.1 based Custom Skin ColorOS 6.1 out of the Box.
As for Security, it having a ColorOS, Which having a Great Security and Also Rear-mounted Fingerprint Sensor is Quite faster. Even the Face Unlocked is Fast But We Suggested you Use Physical Sensor instead of Face Unlock.
After Booting up the Device you Will notice Some Bloatware, Which you can install if you want. If you want to buy this Smartphone, we Recommend you to Purchase a Base variant of 4/64GB variant, Meanwhile, you have Extended Storage Support. Where it Having a Solo Variant, So it doesn’t a Future Proof if you purchase a Higher Variant instead Purchase an SD Card and use it as Your Storage.
Realme 5s starts at Rs 9999, Thanks for Being With us. If you want to Read Complete Configuratatioin Here, Click Here. Share your Feedback and Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- A short clip reveals the Google Pixel 6 Pro grey and black rear panel.
- WhatsApp monitors and shares personal information with prosecutors on a regular basis.
- WhatsApp will soon allow you to disable the Last Seen Status for a specific contact
- Where to Purchase and Pre-Order Surace Go 3
- List of OnePlus phones that will receive OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12