Oppo Reno2 Z gets Android 11 based ColorOS 11 Update – Download and install
Oppo has started rolling out their latest update to the Oppo Reno2 Z smartphone, the device has now colorOS 11 stable updates in India. Whereas, the update brings stability, optimization, minor tweaks and patch. Not to mention, it also includes all-new improved animation and customization feature.
The device receives the update with the package build number CPH1945_11_F.02 having an updated weight of 755MB. Which also comes with an Android April 2021 Security patch.
How to Check Software Update on Oppo Reno2 Z
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Oppo Reno2 Z Key Specification
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels, AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5)
- MediaTek Helio P90 (IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU)
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB
- Android 9.0 (ColorOS 6.1)
- Rear: 48MP Sony IMX586 + 8MP 119° Ultra-Wide f/2.2 + 2MP Mono + 2MP Portrait Lens f/2.2 aperture
- Front: 16MP f/2.0 aperture
- 4000mAh (VOOC 3.0 fast charging)
How to Update on Oppo Reno2 Z
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Oppo Reno2 Z
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RGGCNXM