OPPO Reno Ace Gundam Edition: Confirmed to Launching on October 10
Oppo Vice President Revealed a New Smartphone from an Upcoming Series Oppo Reno Ace Here on Weibo that Oppo Will Unveiled a Special Custom Version of Oppo Reno GUNDAM Edition. He Internal Model Number of the Device is Unicorns or RX-78-2, Which Will be launched in China on October 10.
Talking about the Special Edition the GUNDAM is a Japanese Science Fiction Media Franchise Created by Yoshiyuki Tomai Sunrise. Which Feature a Giant Robots in its Movie, Where Oppo Partnership With GUNDAM to Promote it in China.
531px) 100vw, 531px">
The Design of the Device is Quite Similar to First Oppo Reno. We have Some Key Features of the Upcoming Oppo Reno Aces, We Believe GUNDAM Special Edition Will not be Available Globally for Sure. As its only a Japanese Science Fiction Movie Not a Globally Recognizable.
OPPO RENO ACE GUNDAM EDITION show design and SuperVOOC 2.0 charging speeds Could be Launching on October 10.
The Device Design Was a First Oppo Device to Used a Punch-Hole Only for its Special Edition Not on Standard Oppo Reno Ace. Where the Hyperbolic Screen, power key and Volume Rocker placed on the Side of the Device. Meanwhile, Rear the Camera module Arranged in vertical.
It Will Comes with a 6.5-Inch Full HD++ AMOLED Display With a Waterdrop Notch Design. Where the Device Waterdrop Notch used to Pack a 16MP Selfie Shooter. Where the Display Will is a Refresh Rate of 90Hz, It also includes a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. Also, Display Support 2400x1080pixel Resolution.
In the Camera Performance, The Devie Will Having a Quad Camera Setup Housing a 48MP F/1.7 Primary + 13MP F/2.4 Telephoto + 8MP Ultra-Wide + 2MP Depth Sensor. Additionally, It Features a 20X Digital Zoom Confirmed from a Promotional poster. Some Rumours also Suggest the Device Will use a 64MP Primary Sensor Instead of 48MP Sony IMX586.
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Soc Couple With up to 12GB of Ram and 256GB of Onboard Storage. On the Software front, It Runs on Android 9.0 Pie-based Custom Skin ColorOS 6.1 out of the Box. The Dimension of the Device Measured as 161.0 × 75.7 × 8.7mm and its weight is 200g.
The Main Highlight of the Device is its Charging Speed, To Power the Device it Equipped With a 4000mAh battery Using a 65W Super VOOC 2.0 Capable of Charge the Device in Just 10 Second from 15% to 16%. However, it offers a 75% Charging in Just 25 Minutes. Which is Quite Impressive and Faster than previously Used Fast Charging.
There Will be Three Initial Color as the Green, Purple, and Blue Variant. The Internal Model Number of the Oppo Reno Ace is “PCLM10”
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11