The Oppo Reno 10 series is expected to launch in India in February.
The Oppo Reno 9 series was launched in the Chinese market a couple of months ago, but has not yet made its debut in India. There have been conflicting reports about whether the devices will launch in India in Q1 2023.
According to 91mobiles, Oppo may skip the launch of the Reno 9 series in India in favor of the Oppo Reno 10 series. Tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore claims that the Reno 10 series will be launched in India around February 1 or 2. It is unclear at this time whether these will be rebranded Reno 9 smartphones or new devices altogether.
Specifications of the OPPO Reno10 Pro+ (expected)
There are currently no details available about the exact specifications of the Oppo Reno10 Pro+. However, it is rumored that the device will have an OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and may be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU or a MediaTek Dimensity 5G chipset.
It is likely to come with a ColorOS skin pre-installed based on Android 13. The Reno 10 Pro+ is also rumored to have a 50MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and an unidentified periscope camera. There is no information available about the front camera at this time. It is likely that the phone will have a 4,700mAh battery with 80W fast charging capabilities.
- India’s framework to tackle deepfakes before they disrupt democracyby Mehak
- Stop Buying an Avita Laptop: Bad Customer Support, Stuck on Boot, and Windows Update Restartby Love Adhikari
- Google Chrome adds a boarding pass detector to Androidby Mehak
- Xbox App Compact Mode for Windows Portal Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Find your Spotify Wrapped 2023by Mehak