Oppo’s upcoming smartphone, the Oppo K9 5G, is confirmed to launch on May 6th in China. The device is to become with a 6.43-Inch Samsung OLED Display panel featuring a 90hz screen refresh rate accomplished by the 180Hz touch-sampling rate.
Under the hood, the device was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G Mobile Platform. The device is to become with a 64MP + 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens Triple camera module in terms of camera performance. It is equipped with a 4600MAh battery using a 65W of fast charging solution bundled in the box to power the device.
Additionally, the device includes a sixth-gen fingerprint scanner, and the device packed a 32MP punch-hole camera module placed on the upper-right corner of the device. According to the report, the device will be available in two different variants, following 8/128GB and 8/256GB of onboard storage.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?