Oppo In-House Chipset Oppo M1, Reportedly Announce in MWC 2020
Qualcomm is Leading the Mobile Chipset Industry, Followed by MediaTek and Other Smartphone Leaders like Samsung and Huawei as well. Also, Apple Designed there own Chipset. Now Oppo is Looking Forward to Design there Own Chipset, They Were one of the Largest Investor in there Research and Development. Currently, Mobile Platform is Been Dominated by Qualcomm, MediaTek, Huawei and Samsung.
Oppo Developing its Own Mobile Chipset, Trademark Confirmed Oppo M1 Could in the Works for future Oppo smartphones.
They already patent there Own In-House Chipset and to be Named as Oppo M1 on EUIPO (European Union Intellectual property Office). According to Report, Oppo Hired an Engineers from MediaTek and Speadtrum to attempt Design of there Own Chipset. Oppo M1 Might be an Initially prototype Name of there First Chipset,
Which could be changed later before the Launch.
The Description Written as “Chips [integrated circuits]; Semiconductor chips; Computer chips; Multiprocessor chips; Electronic chips for the manufacture of integrated circuits; Biochips; Smartphones; Cell phones; Screens,” Which Hinted Oppo Developing their Chipset Secretly and They Don’t hint about there Upcoming Chipset Features and Development.
It is unclear but “M” Stand for Multi-Purpose Processor and Oppo want to Sell the Chipset to other OEM. There Were Some Rumours that Oppo Will Announced their first chipset in Upcoming MWC 2020. We Believe that it also offers 5G Connectivity Integrated in the Chipset themselves.
Additionally, Like Google oppo Should also Attempt the Pixel Visual Core on the Chipset. Meanwhile, Samsung also Start Supplying there Chipset to Other Brand. Recently, Smartphone from Motorola and Vivo is been launched, and they Were Powered by Samsung’s Exynos Soc. On the other hand, Huawei uses there Kirin in their own Huawei and Honor Smartphones.
Xiaomi also has their Own Chipset Known as Surge S1 Launched Couple of Years ago. After then There are No Words about the Chipset Division ever Since. Oppo always Surprise With their Development and I am Highly Skeptical about the Chipset Features.
If Oppo Successfully Designed and Star Shipping there Devices With Own Chipset. Then Possibility Redmi, Vivo and Oneplus Might be Start Using Oppo’s Chipset on Some of their Devices.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13