Oppo In-House Chipset Oppo M1, Reportedly Announce in MWC 2020
Qualcomm is Leading the Mobile Chipset Industry, Followed by MediaTek and Other Smartphone Leaders like Samsung and Huawei as well. Also, Apple Designed there own Chipset. Now Oppo is Looking Forward to Design there Own Chipset, They Were one of the Largest Investor in there Research and Development. Currently, Mobile Platform is Been Dominated by Qualcomm, MediaTek, Huawei and Samsung.
Oppo Developing its Own Mobile Chipset, Trademark Confirmed Oppo M1 Could in the Works for future Oppo smartphones.
They already patent there Own In-House Chipset and to be Named as Oppo M1 on EUIPO (European Union Intellectual property Office). According to Report, Oppo Hired an Engineers from MediaTek and Speadtrum to attempt Design of there Own Chipset. Oppo M1 Might be an Initially prototype Nameof there First Chipset,
Which could be changed later before the Launch.
The Description Written as “Chips [integrated circuits]; Semiconductor chips; Computer chips; Multiprocessor chips; Electronic chips for the manufacture of integrated circuits; Biochips; Smartphones; Cell phones; Screens,” Which Hinted Oppo Developing their Chipset Secretly and They Don’t hint about there Upcoming Chipset Features and Development.
It is unclear but “M” Stand for Multi-Purpose Processor and Oppo want to Sell the Chipset to other OEM. There Were Some Rumours that Oppo Will Announced their first chipset in Upcoming MWC 2020. We Believe that it also offers 5G Connectivity Integrated in the Chipset themselves.
Additionally, Like Google oppo Should also Attempt the Pixel Visual Core on the Chipset. Meanwhile, Samsung also Start Supplying there Chipset to Other Brand. Recently, Smartphone from Motorola and Vivo is been launched, and they Were Powered by Samsung’s Exynos Soc. On the other hand, Huawei uses there Kirin in their own Huawei and Honor Smartphones.
Xiaomi also has their Own Chipset Known as Surge S1 Launched Couple of Years ago. After then There are No Words about the Chipset Division ever Since. Oppo always Surprise With their Development and I am Highly Skeptical about the Chipset Features.
If Oppo Successfully Designed and Star Shipping there Devices With Own Chipset. Then Possibility Redmi, Vivo and Oneplus Might be Start Using Oppo’s Chipset on Some of their Devices.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)