OPPO Find X6 Pro Camera Details Revealed Ahead of Launch
Oppo is expected to unveil their highly-anticipated next-generation flagship smartphone, the Find X6 Pro, in Q1 2023. Ahead of its launch, multiple leaks have surfaced about the device, including details about its camera. According to Digital Chat Station, the Find X6 Pro’s main 50 MP camera will utilize a Sony IMX989 sensor, which is also used in the Xiaomi 12S Ultra. This 1″-type sensor will offer a 23 mm equivalent focal length, an f/1.8 aperture, a 7P lens, and optical image stabilization. In comparison, the Find N2 features the IMX890 sensor with 50 MP, but it utilizes an f/2.2 lens and a 1/1.56″ sensor.
The Find X6 Pro is also rumored to have a telephoto lens with a 64 mm equivalent focal length, consisting of either a Sony IMX766 or Sony IMX890 sensor. It is expected to have a 3x zoom and include optical image stabilization with an f/2.6 aperture. In addition, the front camera is rumored to have a 32 MP Sony IMX709 sensor.
Other details about the device include a 6.7-inch E6 OLED display with 2K resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. It is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset, paired with up to 512GB of internal storage and 12GB of RAM. The Find X6 Pro is also rumored to have a large 5,000mAh battery pack, capable of handling wired charging at up to 100W and wireless charging at up to 50W.
- WhatsApp will have a 2GB file sharing document banner, a calling shortcut, and make pinned messages more accessible.
- How to enable Split-screen in Microsoft Edge
- Download Android 13 for Google Pixel LineageOS 20 | LineageOS 20
- How to Go Live on YouTube with a Co-host on Android/iOS
- Update your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to avoid bricking your device in restarting mode.