Oppo F15 gets ColorOS 11.0 based on Android 11 in India
Oppo starts rolling out there latest Android 11 based custom skin ColorOS 6.1. Whereas, the device brings more closer to the stock android experience. Meanwhile, it added some of the new features such as on-screen transaction through Google Translation, Customizable Dark Mode, New Super Battery Saver, New Customization and more.
However, Oppo has rolled this in the staged rollout to ensure the updated stability and the build-number for the update is CPH2001_11_F.10 in India. The weight of the update is 920MB so far, you can expect the update for a wider audience in a couple of days.
How to check the update on Oppo F15
You can check for the stable update, follow the following instruction mention down below.
- Open your device settings and head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the setting icon placed on the left corner of the screen.
- Now, Click on the official version and tap on apply.
- That’s it, Once you get the update Click on download and install.
How to downloads and install on Oppo F15
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the ColorOS 11 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade completed
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on the same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Download Gcam for OnePlus 8/T/Pro – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by Arnova8G2 (Beta)
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by BSG
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QCSRUXM
- Mi 9T Pro Global (raphael) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QFKMIXM
- Mi 9 SE (grus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RFBRUXM