OPPO A8, A91 renders leaked Specifications Surface on TENAA and Promotional Poster
Oppo is going to launch its oppo Reno 3 Series and there Was two more devices expected to be launched on the same date. The oppo Reno A8 and A91 alongside Oppo Reno3 Series. The Specification of the device is been listed on TENAA.
This device is a Successor of Oppo A7, which launched in November Last Year. Which make the scene to be launch before the end of this year. The Internal model Number of the device is a PCPB00. It Supposes to comes with a 6.5-inch with 720×1600 (HD) Pixel Resolution TFT Display panel.
Underthe Hood, The Device is Powered by Unknown 2.3Ghz Octa-Core processor Paired With 4GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. Further, you can Expand the Storage using MicroSD card up to 256GB Using Deciated Card Slot. To Power the Device it Equipped With a 4230mAh battery using a Micro USB Wired Charging.
In the Terms of camera Sensor, Thee is a Triple Rear Camera Module placed Vertically on the Left Side of Rear Panel Housing 12MP primary + 8MP ultra-Wide angle + 2MP Depth Sensor. While the front having an 8MP Selfie Shooter. The Dimension of the Device Measured as 163.9×75.5×8.3mm and Weight 180 Grams. It was initially available in Black, White, Green and Red Color options.
It Comes with a Waterdrop Notch on the top of Display and a 48MP Quad Rear Camera Module Vertically placed Camera Sensor. It also has a Red, Black and White Gradient Color option.
Under the hood, The Chipset of the Device is Paired With 8GB and 128GB of Configuration along VOOC 3.0. Also, it Featuring a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor and the Internal model number of the Device is PCPTOO.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)