OPPO A78 5G Launched with MediaTek Dimensity 700 & 50MP dual cameras
Last October, OPPO launched the A77s smartphone. OPPO is now back, The new OPPO A78 5G is now available on the international market, with Malaysia as its initial launch country. In addition to Malaysia, the same device will be launched in India on January 14th.
Specification of OPPO A78 5G
It features a 6.56″ IPS LCD display with an HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. In addition to 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, the OPPO A78 5G has a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset.
In the rear, the OPPO A78 5G has a dual-ring camera design with a 50 megapixel main camera (f/1.8 aperture) and a 2 megapixel depth sensor (f/2.4 aperture) for portrait shots. A waterdrop notch houses an 8 megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calls.
This phone is powered by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W fast wired charging to keep it going. A ColorOS 13 operating system based on Android 13 will be installed on the phone.
There are two different colorways available for the OPPO A78 5G, including Glowing Black and Glowing Purple. However, we should be able to find out more about the A78 5G’s official pricing in the next few days.
- WhatsApp will have a 2GB file sharing document banner, a calling shortcut, and make pinned messages more accessible.
- How to enable Split-screen in Microsoft Edge
- Download Android 13 for Google Pixel LineageOS 20 | LineageOS 20
- How to Go Live on YouTube with a Co-host on Android/iOS
- Update your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to avoid bricking your device in restarting mode.