OPPO A73 5G and Reno Z receiving ColorOS 11 based on Android 11
Oppo has started rolling out their latest ColorOS 11 BETA, Whereas the ColorOS 11 based on Android 11. Therefore, the update likely to be available for UAE (United Arab Emirates), Australia, and Saudi Arabia. The update brings a lot of major improvements, Optimizations and knows bugs fixed. Not to mention, the update will be extended in near future.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- You might experience, heating, lagging and fast battery draining in order to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party application might not compatible with Android 11.
How to apply for Oppo’s ColorOS 11 (Android 11) on OPPO A73 5G and Reno Z
Timeline: Apply from April 14th to April 19th. The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Open your device settings.
- Click on Software Update.
- Now, Click on the settings icon and then Apply for the BETA version.
- That’s it, Click on Update Beta Version.
How to downloads and install on OPPO A73 5G and Reno Z
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the ColorOS 11 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Netflix may consider adding live streaming to its service, With the American
- Sony revamped PS Plus Extra and Deluxe games and announced the game lineup globally
- Download and Install Goophone Note 9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Oppo A16e CPH2421 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)