OPPO A53s 5G with Dimensity 700 launched in India for Rs. 14,990
Oppo has officially launched its budget 5G smartphone in India, Oppo A53s 5G. The device comes with a 6.5-inch of HD+ display panel. Under the hood, the device was powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 Mobile platform paired with an 8GB of Ram. It runs on Android 11 based custom skin ColorOS 11 out of the box. The device packed a 13MP + 2MP macro + 2MP Depth sensor in terms of camera performance, and it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. To power, the device is equipped with a 5000mAh battery.
OPPO A53s 5G key Specification
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 (Mali-G57 MC2 GPU)
- 6/8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 1TB with microSD
- ColorOS 11.1 (Android 11)
- Rear: 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP depth + 2MP macro f/2.4
- Front: 8MP f/2.0
- Color: Crystal Blue and Ink Black
- Price: Rs. 14,990 (6/128GB), Rs. 16,990 (8/128GB)
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E