OPPO A31 LAUNCHED IN INDIA, FULL SPECIFICATION AND PRICE
Oppo A31 Launched in India with lots of features and Technology. Recently Oppo A31 Launched in Indonesia with the same Features. Oppo A31 has come with MediaTek Helio P35 with up to 6GB of RAM.
Specification of Oppo A31
Under the hood, the device powered by Budget centric MediaTek Helio P35 Soc coupled with 4 GB of Ram and 128 GB of onboard storage. Further, you can expand storage using a MicroSD Card Slot. The device runs on Android 9 Pie-based ColorOS 6.1 out of the box. Likely, the chipset of the device paired with a PowerVR GE8320 for immersive gameplay and graphics render
class="size-full wp-image-14425 aligncenter" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/oppo-a31.jpg" alt="" width="735" height="425" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/oppo-a31.jpg 735w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/oppo-a31-300x173.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/oppo-a31-585x338.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 735px) 100vw, 735px" />
It comes with a 6.5-Inch (720 × 1600p) HD+ Display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Where the device had a Waterdrop notch on top of the display panel. The device had a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The dimension of the device measured as 163.9 × 75.5 × 8.3 mm and weight 180g. Thanks to waterdrop notch are the device an 83% screen to body ratio, and there is a 269-pixel density.
In terms of camera, the device having a Triple rear camera module placed on the upper left side of rear panel. Where it’s housing a 12MP primary + 2MP portrait + 2MP macro lens. While it was having an 8MP Selfie shooter, not to mention, it offers software-based camera beautify and more options. Moreover, To power, the device is equipped with a 4230mAh battery using a standard power adapter with a micro USB Port
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, a hall sensor, proximity sensor, and an RGB light sensor. For security purposes, a Fingerprint sensor and a Face Lock. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0.
This device starting price tag for 4GB+64GB priced at Rs 11,490. While the 6GB+128GB variant Priced at Rs 13,990. This device is available in Fantasy White and Mystery Black Different Colour Options.
We like to know your thoughts and feedback in the comment section down below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9 (lancelot) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QJCTRXM
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.QCSMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RJUTWXM
- Redmi Note 5 (whyred) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.PEICNXM
- Redmi 9A (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QCDIDXM