OnePlus Nord 2 will launches on July 22nd with Dimensity 1200-AI chipset
As we know, OnePlus’ Nord 2 will be its first device to be equipped with a MediaTek processor. Additionally, it is the first smartphone in the world to feature a custom Dimensity 1200-AI chipset that features AI capabilities in the camera, display, and gaming areas.
Even though we are still weeks away from the OnePlus Nord 2’s official unveiling, we already know a good deal about the phone.
As far as design is concerned, we had seen from its CAD-based renderings that the upcoming OnePlus Nord 2 will look different from last year’s Nord smartphone, particularly in terms of its rear design, which is now much like what we saw among the OnePlus 9 series smartphones.
Specification of OnePlus Nord 2
According to the renders, the phone will also feature three cameras at theback when compared to its predecessor’s quad-camera setup. There will be a 50 megapixels main sensor, an 8 megapixels ultra-wide unit, and a second 2 megapixels sensor that will probably be used for macro photography or depth sensing.
There are rumors that the OnePlus Nord 2 will boast a 6.53″ AMOLED display with a FHD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. In addition, there is a hole-punch cutout in the upper-left corner of the screen that houses a 32 megapixels selfie camera.
Additionally, the Nord 2 is said to be backed by a 4,500mAh battery that features fast-charging support of 30W/65W.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E