OnePlus 7 And OnePlus 7T series receiving OxygenOS 22.214.171.124
OnePlus has started rolling out their latest OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 with the package build number OXYGENOS 188.8.131.52. Whereas OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 based on Android 10. Therefore, the update likely to be available for Indian. The update brings a lot of major improvements, Optimizations and knows bugs fixed. Not to mention, the update will be extended in near future.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- You might experience, heating, lagging and fast battery draining in order to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party application might not compatible with Android 11.
How to Check Software Update on OnePlus 7 And OnePlus 7T series
It is quite easy to perform, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once, you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
This is rolling out in batches, through which it was a phase (Staged rollout) in order to ensure the updated stability so far. Whereas You
How to downloads and install on OnePlus 7 And OnePlus 7T series
With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 18.104.22.168
OnePlus 7 (Global/ Indian)
OnePlus 7 Pro (Indian)
OnePlus 7T Pro (Global)
OnePlus 7T Pro (Indian)
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to use Microsoft Phone Link to sync your Android phone with Windows PCs
- The Best Upcoming Smartphone in February for Every Budget
- Download Samsung Pass from the Microsoft Store, available for Windows 10 and 11.