Apple addressed the iPhone 13 Pro pink screen issue and suggested a solution.
Apple’s latest offering is the iPhone 13 series, and since it launched, some iPhone 13 users have encountered a major screen issue. According to 9to5Mac, it first registered a report on Apple’s discussion forum back in October 2021, according to 9to5Mac. According to reports, the iPhone 13 Pro screen turns pink and crashes randomly.
Apple Support may be able to provide a replacement for some users. Sometimes, by restarting the device, the iPhone 13 Pro Pink display issue is fixed, but since it is not a permanent solution, the device later crashes, random restarts, display turns pink, and, of course, in this situation, the device is completely unstable.
The reason for the problem is still unknown, and no other iPhone models are expected to be affected. Apple iPhone 13 users get frustrated, and Apple Customer Care doesn’t seem to be in a good light. Some users were left without a phone for more than a week, some without a replacement unit, and such a thing doesn’t seem to be fair for owning an expensive handset for less than two months and encountering such a problem, and they weren’t backed by Apple at all.
Apple acknowledges the iPhone 13 series pink screen problem.
After receiving multiple reports, Apple China officially announced and started working to resolve the issue. State of Apple in China “We didn’t notice any relevant problems in the hardware of the devices because this situation [the pink screen] is caused when the system is locked.” via: MyDrivers
How to Fix the iPhone 13 Series Pink Display
According to the official solution, it’s not permanently fixed, but until Apple rolls out the patch-update, users can use this fix.
- First, Apple suggested users keep a backup of their data and update their device to the latest iOS version.
- Or, join the iOS Beta programme to install the iOS 15.3 beta.
Both the beta and the latest stable don’t come with the pink issue fixed, but we can expect Apple to release the pink screen patch-update globally.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to get your valuable opinions and feedback. If there is any query, please share it with us in the comment section down below. Keep an eye out for future updates on the subject.
- Download and Install ZTE Blade A51 Lite Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola Moto G100 XT2215-4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teracube 2e 2020 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install bq Mobile bq-5560l Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)