Industry’s Smallest 48MP Camera Sensor by OmniVision First 48 Megapixel, 0.8 Micron Image Sensor
This Year, We all know that OEM is been Crazy for 48MP Sensor. No matter Which Technology there are Using and Sensor Like Samsung 48MP ISOCELL Bright GM1 Sensor uses Pixel Binning Technology.
While Sony Support Natively Support 48MP as Sony IMX586. Some 48MP Image Sensor following up with the 48MP ISOCELL Bright GM2 and the 64MP ISOCELL Bright GW1. In past, Manufacturer are Use OmniVision Camera Sensors like Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Moto G4 Plus.
The OmniVision Announced there 48MP OV48B Camera Sensor. Which Provide Digital Crop Zoom and CPHY Interface. Not to Mention Users are Demanding the High Resolution.
Sensor Provides High-End Resolution and Premium Image Quality for Smartphones
Mainstream Smartphone has an ideal Solution for there Smartphone, This OV48B Features 0.8 Micro Pixel Size. Make this Sensor one of the Smallest Camera Sensor in the Industry. Meanwhile, it is Based on PureCel plus Technology, WHich Offers a Digital Cropping Zoom and DPHY, CPHY MIPI Interface.
On the Other Hand, OV48B Integrates a 4-Cell Color Filter array and Re-Mosaic Algorithm Hardware to Produce a 48 Million Pixel Bayer Output in Realtime. Even it Can be Used for Rear Multi-Camera Setup Like Primary Camera, Wide-Angle and Telephoto Perfect Sensor for multi-Camera Setup. It can Consistently Click a Great Pictures without Motion blur.
Therefore, it can Use even Under low-Light Condition using a Pixel Binning Technology to Produce a 12MP using a 2X2 Microlens Phase Detection Autofocus (ML-PDAF). As it Having a DPHY, CPHY MIPI interface Means it allows users to Get a Fast Frame Rates and Fewer Pins.
You can also Use it for Video Recording at 4K @60fps, 2K @60fps, 1080 @240fps and 720 @480fps. We can Expect the Sensor to be Mass Produce in Q4 2019.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)