Nokia 6.2 Launched in India,Full Specification and Price
Nokia 6.2 Launched in India With lots of new features and latest Technology. This device has comes Available with Ceramic Black and Ice two different colour options. This device has comes with Snapdragon 636 Soc with 4GB Ram and 64GB Storage On-board.It has 3,500mAh battery with 10W fast charging Support.
In term of peformance, There has Powered by Qualcomm Snpadragon 636 Soc. This device coupled with 4GB Ram and 64GB Storage Onboard. Storage can further increase upto 512GB via using microSD card. It runs latest Android Pie Out of the box.
1200w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Nokia-6.2-300x169.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Nokia-6.2-768x432.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Nokia-6.2-1024x576.jpg 1024w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Nokia-6.2-600x338.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Nokia-6.2-585x329.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1200px) 100vw, 1200px">
There has triple camera setup at the rear. Its using with 16MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP secondary sensor with an f/2.2 aperture, and 5MP for depth sensors. For Front, there has a 8MP selfie shooter with an f/2.0 aperture.
Display & Battery
Further, It features to 6.3-inches FULL HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels resolutions. Also, Their has aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Moreover, there has a Massive a 3,500mAh battery with support for 10W charging.
Nokia 6.2 price in India Set to be 15,000 INR for 4GB and 64GB storage variant. This device has comes Available with Ceramic Black and Ice two different colour options. If you are using HDFC back so you get instant discount of 10% Buying this phone from October 12 to October 17 will get an additional exchange discount of Rs 2,000.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear In-display fingerprint scanner, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)