How to Fix NFS unbound Error FTJR2008 / 00090809F “Syncing System “
In the past few months, EA launched the game NFS Unbound and began receiving many complaints about Error FTJER2008, 00090809F or 0013808F with the message “Error Syncing System, Contact Customer Service Error Code FTJR2008.”.
Earlier this year, EA suggested updating their motherboard’s BIOS to fix the blinking bug. However, to fix the Synchronisation Error, there is a workaround. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
FIX NFS Unbound Error FTJR2008
This mainly appears on PC, not on console, where players cannot launch the game on Steam, Origin or Epic Games. EA confirms a patch note will release as soon as developers fix the issue; until then, try the following fix.
- Open C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Need For Speed(TM) Unbound\SaveGame\ in your File Manager.
- After that, Copy every file that appears on that location to another location (Ex: Desktop)
- Next, Delete the original folder from the NFS unbound folder.
- Now, try launching the game and creating a New Save game file.
- Quit the game, and move the copied file back to its original location. This will replace the new save file with the old file.
This error has to deal with your local and cloud save files, which seems to work great for most gamers. This give remains helpful for you and has successfully resolved the issue. Thanks for being with us; we would like your valuable opinion and feedback; if there is any query, share it with us in the comment below.
- WhatsApp will have a 2GB file sharing document banner, a calling shortcut, and make pinned messages more accessible.
- How to enable Split-screen in Microsoft Edge
- Download Android 13 for Google Pixel LineageOS 20 | LineageOS 20
- How to Go Live on YouTube with a Co-host on Android/iOS
- Update your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to avoid bricking your device in restarting mode.