Motorola Razr Launched in India, Full Specification and Price
Moto Razr finally launched in India consider as Company first-ever foldable smartphone. Meanwhile, the device initially launched in November 2019. It was an Iconic clamshell flip device belong to the Razr v3 series from 2014.
The highlight specification of the device is it comes with a 6.2-inch vertical Foldable screen featuring an hing mechanism quite similar to the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
Moto Razr comes with a 6.2-inch Flexible display featuring a plastic OLED of an 876×2142 pixel resolution. Where it a 21:9 aspect ratio, it also includes a 2.7-inch Quick View display of a 600×800 pixel resolution support 4:3 aspect ratio.
Interms of camera performance, where it housing a 16MP f/1.7 aperture support EIS, Dual Pixel and laser auto-focus. Meanwhile, the front of the device packed a 5MP f/2.0 selfie shooter including flash.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 soc coupled with 6GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. There is no expandable storage support further as for connectivity there is an eSIM, USB-C port, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC.
Additionally, to power, the device is equipped with a 2510mAh battery using 15W TurboPower fast-charger through USB Type-C. On the other hand, It also comes with a Splash-Proof nano-coating and the Denon Audio with Advanced DSP.
Price and Availability
It has never been a cheap smartphone because of the limited technology for the foldable device, including Samsung Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X. Moto Razr will be available exclusively via Flipkart and across major retail stores in India from April 2 alongside pre-order from today. Moreover, it comes with current offers that you can use to get discounts. The device initially comes in a Noir Black Color.
Thanks for being with us, share your valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E