Motorola One Zoom and Moto E6 Plus: Price, Feature and Specification
After a Long Wait, Finally, Lenovo Launched a Two New Smartphone the Motorola One Zoom and E6 Plus. These Smartphone Consider as the Mid-Budget Range Smartphone in terms of Premium Features Such as Rear Quad Camera Setup Include a 3X optical Zoom.
Motorola One Zoom
It COMES WITH A 6.4-inch Full HD+ 2340 x 1060 Pixel With a 19:9 aspect ratio OLED Max Display. To protect the Display it has 2.5D Panda King Glass. As for Design the Rear Panel is Manufacture using Glass Which is Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Soc Coupled With 4GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. You can also Use MicroSD Card Slot to Expand Storage up to 128GB of Storage. For Security, it having a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor thanks to OLED Display.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-9937 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Motorola-One-Zoom-body.jpg" alt="Motorola One Zoom" width="640" height="414" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Motorola-One-Zoom-body.jpg 640w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Motorola-One-Zoom-body-300x194.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Motorola-One-Zoom-body-600x388.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Motorola-One-Zoom-body-585x378.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 640px) 100vw, 640px" />
In the Terms of Camera Performance, It having a Quad Rear 48MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 (4-in-1 pixel binning, f/1.7 aperture, 1.6-micron pixels, OIS, PDAF) + 16MP Ultra-Wide 117° + 8MP Telephoto 3X optical Zoom Support OIS + 5MP Depth Sensor Camera Module. While in Front, Using a 25MP Selfie Sensor (4-in-1 pixel binning, effective 1.8-micron pixels, f/2.0 aperture).
For Connectivity it Offers a 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5, GPS, A-GPS, and NFC. Meanwhile, it Also Comes with a 3.5mm Audio Jack alongSide all Basic Sensor Such as accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, a magnetometer and a proximity sensor. To Powe the Device it packed a 4000mAh battery using 15W Fast Charging Technology Via USB Type-C port (V3.1). It is already available in the US, Europe and Latin America With the Priced at $449.99 (₹32,400) and €429. (₹34,000).
Moto E6 Plus
This Device Comes With a 6.1-inch HD+ 1560 x 720-pixel Resolution With a 19.5:9 IPS Display. In Terms of Camera Performance, It Sport a Dual Rear Camera Setup of 13MP Primary Sensor + 2MP Depth Sensor. While in Front, It had an 8MP Selfie Sensor.
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 Soc Coupled With 2GB/4GB of Ram and 32GB/64GB of Onboard Storage. It also Supports Expandable Storage using Dedicated MicroSD Card Slot. For Security, it having a Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor.
For Connectivity, it Includes a Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS and FM radio. Moreover, Having all Basic Sensor Such as accelerometer, ambient light sensor and a proximity sensor. On Software Front, it Runs on Android 9.0 Pie Stock Android. TO Power the Device it packed a 3000mAh battery Using Micro USB. Similarly, it also Goes on sale across Europe and Available Soon in Asia and Latin america Starting Price €139.
Thanks for Being With us, We Expected the Device to Arrive in India Soon. Share your Valuable Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further updates in future.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)