Motorola One Vision Brings 48-megapixel, 21:9 screen and looks less like
Motorola One Vision Officially Launched with 21:9 Display & Exynos 9609 Soc
The all new Motorola Android One Smartphone is Launched in Brazil.
It Comes With a 6.3-inch Puch-Hole Display of Resolution 2520 x 1080 Pixel as a 21:9 aspect ratio. The Display is a CinemaVision Display.
Hardware and Chipset
The Device is Powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 octa-Core Processor Speed at 2.2GHz Coupled With 4GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. There is an
Hybrid SIM Slot for Further Extend MicroSD card as a Secondary SIM Card. As For Bottom on Right Edge Brings a Volume Rocker and Power Button.
In the Terms of Camer Performance, It Brings Dual 48MP Primary Sensor With an F/1.7 aperture and 5MP Night Vision With F/2.2 Aperture. Moreover, it Has OIS Support as Well. It can Record 4K Video at 30fps. In Front 25MP Selfie Sensor of an F/2.0 Aperture.
The Device is Run Over Android 9.0 Pie out of the Box. Additionally, It Brings a 3500mAh Non-Removable Battery Using a TurboPower Fast Charging. On Back, it Has a Rear Fingerprint Sensor. As for Measuring 160.1 x 71.2 x 8.7 mm as a 181 Grams. For Connectivity It has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port.
Price and Color
The price tag of the Device ~$500, Which Cost you Rs.3500, Moreover the Device are More Aggressive Price Compare to Other Smartphone Market. Initially it Available With Sapphire Blue and Bronze Color Option.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Netflix may consider adding live streaming to its service, With the American
- Sony revamped PS Plus Extra and Deluxe games and announced the game lineup globally
- Download and Install Goophone Note 9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Oppo A16e CPH2421 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)