- Redmi 8 powered by latest Snapdragon 675 Soc
- It runs the latest Android Pie out of the box
- It comes only 4GB with 128GB variant
- There has 3,600mAh battery with USB type-c port
Motorola launches its new smartphone called as Motorola One with 32MP Pop-up selfie camera and 64MP dual rear camera. It has powered by latest Qulcomm Snapdragon 675 Soc with 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage on-board.
In term of peformance, There has Powered by Qualcomm Snpadragon 675 Soc. This device coupled with 4GB Ram and 128GB Storage Onboard. Storage can further increase upto 512GB via using microSD card. It runs latest Anddroid Pie Out of the box
In term of camera, there has dual Rear Camera using with 64MP main sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP with an f/2.2 lens. For front, there has Single 32MP with f/2.0 Pop-Up Selfie shooter. Some other features on camera, the rear sensors allow recording in 4K at 30 fps and Full HD at 60 fps. The slow motion at 20 fps in FullHD resolution and 240 fps in HD.
Display and Battery
It features a 6.39-inch IPS LCD panel display and also their has 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution. Moreover, There has packed with 3600mAh battery. Moreover, The device is water-resistant (IPX5 / IPX8) and dustproof (IP6X).
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear fingerprint scanner, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Read also : Samsung Galaxy A70s with 64MP triple Rear Camera launched in India, Price and Specs
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak