Moto G9 launched in india with Snapdragon 662 and Triple rear camera
Moto launched their latest budget affordable smartphone, the Moto G9 in India. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward it and know more about it.
Moto G9 Key Specification and highlights
The device initially launched in brazil in march, meanwhile the device in India is priced at Rs 11,499 for the sole 4GB + 64GB memory configuration. Whereas the device initially came in two different colour options following the Forrest Green and Sapphire Blue colour variant. Therefore, the device is going to be available for sale from August 31st on Flipkart.
The device comes in a 6.5-inch of display panel featuring an HD-X Max display panel with a Max Vision TFT screen. However, it gives 87% of screen to body ratio delivering with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
Underthe hood, the device is going to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Mobile platform based on octa-core CPU paired with a 4GB of LPDDR4 Ram and 64GB of onboard storage. Further, you can expand storage using a dedicated microSD card slot up to 512GB onboard storage.
In terms of camera performance, the device is going to come with a Triple rear camera module aligned vertically placed on the upper left corner of the rear panel. There, the device housing a 48MP f/1.7 primary + 2MP f/2.4 Macro lens + 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor.
Furthermore, as for connectivity, the device is going to come with a Bluetooth v5.0, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11.ac, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack and USB Type-C port. Not to mention, the device includes a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner alongside all basic sensor as it required. The dimension of the device measured as 165.21×75.73×9.18mm and weighs 200 grams.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If you have any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?