Moto G20 announced in Europe with 6.5-inch Max Vision 90Hz display
Motorola has officially announced their latest budget-range smartphone in Europe, and the device comes with a 6.5-inch Display panel featuring an HD+ display that offers a 90Hz of screen refresh rate. Under the hood, the device was powered by UNISOC T700 Soc paired with a 4GB of Ram. In terms of camera performance, the device featuring a 48MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-wide angle sense + 2MP Depth + 2MP macro lense. Meanwhile, the front is a 13MP Selfie shooter. Additionally, it features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and to power, the device is equipped with a 5000mAh battery.
Moto G20 Key Specification
- 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision, 90Hz refresh rate
- UNISOC T700 (850 MHz Mali G52 GPU)
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, 512GB with microSD
- Android 11
- Rear: 48MP f/1.7 + 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 + 2MP depth + 2MP macro f/2.4
- Front: 13MP f/2.2
- 5,000 mAh battery )10W charging)
- Color: Breeze Blue and Flamingo Pink
- Price: €149 (~Rs. 13,475)
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?