Microsoft Surface Duo surfaced online for AT&T with leaked renders
Microsoft announced there foldable smartphone last year in October, where the device seems to be quite promising, so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Microsoft Surface Duo Key Specification and Highlights
First thing first, the device was a foldable smartphone from both side rear and front. Whereas the front of the device likely to be a tablet size featuring a flash module placed on the upper left corner of the device.
Even more, the device also includes a Google Search Widget alongside some more widgets. Not to mention, the device also has a pre-installed Microsoft mobile application on the device such as Microsoft Edge, OneNote, and Outlook.Likely, the device is based on Android; hence the device also brings Google applications includes Google Phone, messages, and camera as Google Mobile Services (GMS).
Reportedly, the device delivering an “App Group,” which allows you to pair the application simultaneously, makes it quicker to access. According to reports, the device has been shielded to debuted on August 12th this year.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac
- How to Enable Microsoft Speech Service on Windows 11
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Legion Phone Duel | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 WIFI | Root Your Device
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September