The Xioami Mi Note 6 Pro Our Opinion -Why You Shouldn’t Buy This
Recently Mi is launched new phone Mi Note 6 Pro Where it has latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor and dual selfie camera whereas 20+2MP.
The Mi Note 6 Pro just looks like Mi Note 5 Pro, the major difference in which has notch display, but after testing the Device it really has Some Major Issues. Let us Take a Look and Find Out What reality Behind It.
First of all talk about there camera and there feature, in which phone has a lot of features but some features are missing in the phone there is no 4K recording same as Mi note 5 Pro. The Screen of Device attracted a lot of Easily. Also, Redmi Note 6 Pro is that the phone comes with P2i coating.
So You Should Definitely Use Screen Protector. but some issue is notch there have some bugs make the notch even U1 elements, The Xiaomi is not fully customized if you play games like PUBG so some features are overlapping, So create some problems and another problem, if you can see network speed or battery percentage so you can slide notification panel The Design of the Device is Similar to Note 5 Pro. The Screen is Not too Bad it has Impressive Display.
Also, There have 4000mAh battery Which which is sufficient to that phone, but this device does not have type-c port so it’s a big issue and this device supports fast charging 18W but the adapter has not come in the box if you want to charge phone by 18W fast charge so you can purchase 18W charger by market.
Now, The Xioami phone has the same problem there is the hybrid slot if you can not use two sims and one SDcard in this phone. This device has a good camera quality and expected these problems this device is very good.
|Redmi Note 6 Pro|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636|
14nm Octa-core Kryo processor
|Display||6.26-inch Full HD+ (2280 x 1080) display|
19:9 aspect ratio
500-nit maximum brightness
2.5D curved glass
Corning Gorilla Glass
|Camera||12MP + 5MP Dual rear camera|
AI Dynamic bokeh, Dual Pixel autofocus
20MP + 2MP Dual front camera
AI Portrait selfie
|4GB / 6GB |
|Storage||64GB ROM: eMMC 5.1 flash storage|
Expandable up to 256GB
|Battery||4000mAh (typ) / 3900mAh (min) Li-Po battery|
5V/2A charging, Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 supported
Micro USB, supports OTG
|Price||~$197 / ~$225|
It Just Helps you to Decide What You Should Know Before buying this Device and look for More Other Devices. Tell Us what did you think of this Device let us Know in the Comment Section Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)