Mi 10 Youth Edition spotted on TENAA reveals key Specifications
Xiaomi upcoming Mi 10 youth edition, the mid-range smartphone has been scheduled to launch on April 27th. The device recently listed on TENAA certification authority of China. The equipment used to be quite promising, and 12 features so let’s take a closer look to other device and know more about it.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition Key Specifications
It will come within 6.57-inch display panel featuring and waterdrop notch on the top of the display. The screen of the device has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixel. The display of the device has been offering and AMOLED display panel suggesting. It could be Support optical in-display fingerprint scanner.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-15904 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/awd.jpg" alt="Mi 10 youth edition" width="315" height="420" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/awd.jpg 315w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/awd-225x300.jpg 225w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/awd-110x147.jpg 110w" sizes="(max-width: 315px) 100vw, 315px" />
Under the hood, the device has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G integrated with Qualcomm x55 modem to deliver and 5G connectivity onboard. The chipset of the device has been played with 4/6/8 GB of RAM and 64 / 128 GB of onboard storage. Not to mention it also includes and infrared, Bluetooth and USB port as for connectivity.
In terms of camel performance, there is enquiry and camera module in and circular camera setup. Where it housing and 48 megapixels primary with and Periscope lens supports 50x zoom.
Furthermore, to power the device it with a 4060mAh battery. Moreover, it runs on Android 10 based custom skin MI UI 11 expectedly. The dimension of the device has measured as 7.8 millimetres (164.06 x 72.77 x 77 x 7.98mm) thick and having and weight of 192 grams. Likewise, it will be available in six different colour variant as blue, black, green, pink, red and white colour.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below for more for the updates. Stay tuned for more for the updates in future on same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images