A highly flexible platform with great features and fast LTE 4G
MediaTek announced its New Processor, The Helio P70 is for Mid-Range With Some High-End Features.
The Processor is Supporting a dual Camera, AI Processing and Improved Gaming Performance. Which Will be Work Smoother With Software Optimization. it has Powerful & Efficient Multi-Core, Multi-Threaded AI Processor, it has support up to 8GB Ram.
The MediaTek Helio P70 is based on ARM Cortex-A73/A53 octa-core CPU complex with an impressive performance, which helps you to easily launch apps without any hanging problem and maximum CPU frequency is Up to 2.1GHz which clocked speed generate up to13% more performance MediaTek uses the latest TSMC 12nm FinFET production process, which is up to 15% lower power than other 14nm-class products.
It gives the better experience for gaming, it includes multi-threading optimizations, and MediaTek Helio P70 is provided 7% DOU, MediaTek Helio P70 is slightly better than Helio P60.
The MediaTek Helio P70 is support for 20:9 displays at Full HD+ resolution, which is 2,400 x 1,080 pixels for the user, enjoy the beautiful design, it has AI boost enables related features like “real-time human pose recognition” and AI-based video encoding for Skype/Facebook video calls. It Supports up to a 24MP+16MP dual primary camera and 32MP single front camera some feature will add (AI) Facial Detection & Scene Detection; Hardware Warping Engine (EIS); Anti-Blooming Engine; MEMA 3DNR; Multi-Frame Noise reduction; Real-time HDR recording and viewing; Zig-Zag HDR; RAW-domain multi-frame HDR; PDAF. Maximum capture video resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels
It has support wifi, Bluetooth, 4G with the latest cellular features and standards, It is Dual 4G SIM enable uses to popular VoLTE and vilte service, it compares to traditional call, which provides the better experience, and fast call setup and it gives better sound Quality
Key Specification Of MediaTek Helio P70
MediaTek Helio P70
|MediaTek Helio P70|
|CPU||ARM Cortex-A53, ARM Cortex-A73|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G72 MP3|
|RAM||Up to 8GB (LPDDR4x), Up to 4GB (LPDDR3)|
|Storage Type||eMMC 5.1, UFS 2.1|
|ISP||32MP single front 24MP+16MP dual primary|
|Process||TSMC 12nm FinFET|
The First Smartphone Which Will be Powered by the MediaTek Helio P70 is Expected to Launched in the Q1 of 2019. Let us Known What did you think of this Device Stay Tuned For More Updates With Androidgreek.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?