Update for Realme XT Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | Security Patch, Performance and Improve system stability
Realme has started rolling out their latest Realme UI, and the device received the update with the package with the build number RMX1921EX. Update.
Realme XT Received Software Update
Realme XT is getting the new update via OTA Update this month. The latest and improved software potentially enhanced system stability. You can check the software update from your device settings. Also, you will get notified once the update is available for your device. Here we have also shared the firmware so you can manually flash it on your device. So without further ado, let’s check this out.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- Your device should charge above 40% to avoid an unfinished shutdown.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party applications might not compatible with Android 10.
- This is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of the update
- Update rolling out in limited number, randomly mobile, and later roll out to leftover device after ensuring the update didn’t have any critical bugs.
- An update will be a complete rollout in a couple of days.
- Don’t root your device, it will avoid your device warranty service.
Realme XT Software Update Tracker
Here is the following changelog, provided by Realme during the software update.
How to Check Software Update on Realme XT
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings.
- Head over to the software update.
- Click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Note: As we have mentioned above, this is a staged rollout; you will likely receive the update quite imminent. Therefore, you can either download the firmware and manually update it using the following guide.
Download and Install Realme XT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
In case if your device hasn’t received the OTA Update. There could be various reasons behind this. However, You can download and install the update to your Realme XT firmware. Some users also require firmware to flash their old smartphones. You can use the Firmware Flash file to install the update on your respective device in both situations. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
How to downloads and install on Realme XT
With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
Download Software Update – Details
Update the latest software version on your realme phone.
- realmeUI 1.0
- Version: 24/5/2021
- Release time: 6/5/2021
- Size: 3.52GB
- md5: CCE84CC7CDC83F74520D075689360197
Download RMX1921EX_11.C.13 – Realme XT
Device: Realme XT – Codename: RMX3063
Steps to Update the software version on your Realme XT
- Download the Realme UI stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this guide helps you to find, and you have successfully updated your device. Also, you can submit the feedback/ bug report to their official support. This guide helps you to check the update, and also, you have successfully upgrade your Realme XT to the latest software version. For further queries, please share with us in the comment section down below.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)