Update for Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B) Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | May 1, 2021 Security Patch
Samsung has started rolling out their latest One UI, and the device received the update with the package with the build numbers RP1A.200720.012.G998BXXU3AUE1 Update.
Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B) Received Software Update
Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B) is getting the new update via OTA Update this month. The latest and improved software potentially enhanced system stability. You can check the software update from your device settings. Also, you will get notified once the update is available for your device. Here we have also shared the firmware so you can manually flash it on your device. So without further ado, let’s check this out.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- Your device should charge above 40% to avoid an unfinished shutdown.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party applications might not compatible with Android 10.
- This is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of the update
- Update rolling out in limited number, randomly mobile, and later roll out to leftover device after ensuring the update didn’t have any critical bugs.
- An update will be complete rollout in a couple of days.
- Don’t root your device, it will avoid your device warranty service.
Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B) Software Update Tracker
Here is the following changelog, provided by Samsung during the software update.
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B)
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings.
- Head over to the software update.
- Click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Note: As we have mentioned above, this is a staged rollout; you will likely receive the update quite imminent. Therefore, you can either download the firmware and manually update it using the following guide.
Download and Install Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B) Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
In case if your device hasn’t received the OTA Update. There could be various reasons behind this. However, You can download and install the update to your Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B) firmware. Some users also require firmware to flash their old smartphones. You can use the Firmware Flash file to install the update on your respective device in both situations. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
How to downloads and install on Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B)
With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
Download Software Update – Details
Update the latest software version on your Samsung phone.
- One UI
- Version: Android 11
- Release time: Sat, 01 May 2021 04:56:49 +0000
Download RP1A.200720.012.G998BXXU3AUE1 – Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B)
Device: SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B)
Steps to Update the software version on your Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B)
- Download the One UI stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this guide helps you to find, and you have successfully updated your device. Also, you can submit the feedback/ bug report to their official support. This guide helps you to check the update, and also, you have successfully upgrade your Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B) to the latest software version. For further queries, please share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price