How to Fix Facebook Account Security Logging into Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled on Android and iOS.
Facebook is a very popular social media platform where we can share our photos and videos with our friends and chat with them as well. But today I am having a problem with my Facebook while I am logging in. After some time, I got this error from Facebook for our account security when logging in from an embedded browser, which is not enabled on Android.
In this article, I will explain to you all the ways that you can solve this problem of Facebook login from an embedded browser.
On October 5, 2021, Facebook was granted permission to assist with Fb login authentication on Android embedded browsers. is because of the increasing range of phishing attempts on Android embedded browsers. The authentic post was submitted by Facebook and was made on June 28, 2021.
Solutions to fix “Logging in to FB from an embedded browser is disabled”
For repair, “Login into Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled,” then you should go to your Facebook settings. Tap on “Media” and enable “links open in the Facebook settings externally”. Once you’ve enabled “links then open externally”, the error message might be fixed! That means you will be able to use Facebook to log in to various apps and video games. In this case, you’re using an iOS, then there is no restore for it.
Go and select Facebook settings.
- On your mobile phone, open the Facebook app. Then after opening the app, you should log in to it if you have not already logged in.
- Click on the menu which is present on the top/bottom navigation bar.
- Visit the menu settings until you find the option for setting and privacy.
Click on media in the setting.
- Once you’ve tapped on “Settings” in the Facebook app, you will go directly to the “Settings & Privacy” page.
- On that page, you’ll be capable of updating your records, personalizing your revel in, and more.
- Scroll down till you reach the “possibilities” header.
- Under the “possibilities” header, you’ll see multiple options.
- This includes “news feed,” “response options,” “notifications,” and other features.
Go and update the dependencies of Facebook
- For this, you should update the Facebook dependencies on the Facebook app.
Try using a different browser.
- Firstly, try to download another browser like Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- And then try to login again to your Facebook account with their credentials.
- The trouble is with the Android embedded browser. It worked once I set Firefox as my default browser or Chrome Browser.
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak