The Simple Guide to Location Spoofing on Android and iOS/ iPadOS
You likely already know how android is used to track and know your location. However, it can be difficult, and fortunately, if you don’t want your android device to track you, you can easily fake your location.
In this post, we’ll walk you through how you can Spoof your location. You should have no trouble. Let’s begin with it, as we have a lot to discuss.
Location Spoof Android
The advantage of this technique is that Spoofying is commonly used to hide your location or fake, requiring tweaking in IP address; one of the most common ways to spoof your location is through a VPN.
Fake GPS Location
There are various ways to fake your location, and we begin with using the Fake GPS Location application, which is available on Google Play Store for free. Mocking location is officially supported by Android v6.0 or newer.
Once you download and Install this app on your device, you must enable Developer Mode to use the app.
Enable Developer Mode on Android
- Open Devie Setting
You can open device settings from the quick settings or through the settings app from the app drawer.
- Go to About Phone and tap x7 times on Build Number to enable Developer Mode.
It will say, “You are developer”
- Afterwards, Go back to the main menu and the system to find the Developer Option.
You can also search for the Developer Option using the Settings search if you don’t find the Developer Option in System.
- Open Developer Option, and scroll to find Select Mock location app
You will find the Mock location app option under Location.
- Tap on it, and Choose the “Fake GPS” app from the list.
Now you have to grant your device to use Fake GPS as your Fake Location application.
Now, Open Fake GPS Location on your device and choose the location that you want to use. After selection, the location that you want to use, click on the Play button to start using the fake location on your android device.
You can pause the Location Spoofing by clicking on the pause. Also, you can pause the Location Spoofing from the quick settings. You can check out some of these best Free Android Apps to Fake your GPS Location.
Location Spoofing on iPhone
This comes in handy whenever you want to fake your location, and Sometimes, we don’t feel comfortable sharing our actual location. You may want to trick your game or application about your location to get access.
However, Spoofing your location on Android isn’t straightforward as Android. The Software built for iPhone to Spoof your location is the most effective way. You can use this guide on your iPhone or iPad to fake your location.
This software is free to download and use in virtual locations; the company recently updated the app to support iOS 16. It might be challenging for beginners, So do follow every step carefully.
- Starting with connecting your device with the original cable.
- After that, Find “VirtualLocation” under ToolBox and appear on the top-ribbon.
- Choose the Location that you want to use on your mobile.
- Choose “Modify Virtual location,” iOS 16 users may get a confirmation notification to enable Developer Mode. Do enable to continue.
- Click ok, and That’s it.
Alternatively, You can use iTool to Hide your actual or fake location. But Some features on iTool are behind a paywall, and to continue to use, you need to purchase.
Yes, it is easy to fake your location on Android and iOS with Fake GPS applications.
When you don’t want your phone, other people to track you. The advantage is to trick your apps about your location into unlocking GeoLocation.
To unlock, you can pick different Pokémon Characters without actually travelling several miles.
Navigation apps do use your real-time location tracking and other apps that require to have actual location.
LBS stands for Location-based service games like Pokemon Go, Orna RPG, or Parallel Worlds.
It could be for security reasons or for taking advantage of Dating apps, Gaming, TV Shows/Movies, Deals/Discounts, or Online Privacy.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak