How to Enable 90 FPS Setting on PUBG Mobile: List of devices that are supported
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular battle royale games on the market, especially in countries where smartphones feature a 90Hz display panel. Additionally, the game supports Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon processor and runs at a frame rate of 90 frames per second.
Additionally, you can use the GFXTool to modify your device to run the game at 90 frames per second. Take a look at the list of eligible cellphones, and then follow the methods listed below.
How to Enable 90FPS Support for PUBG Mobile (Battlegrounds Mobile India)
With a higher frame rate, your game will run faster, smoother, and provide a better gaming experience. While not all devices are capable of running the 90FPS game experience, more devices are likely to support the game with the upcoming debut of the gadgets.
Enabling 90 FPS in PUBG Mobile is quite easy to perform from device settings. So without further ado let’s check it out.
- Open PUBG Mobile and then navigate to the device settings, which are located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Graphics tab, followed by the FPS option.
- Then, choose 90 FPS (which is placed in the Frame Rate settings).
- After that, restart your game and enjoy it.
The following is a list of all the devices that are officially supported by all Android smartphones that are currently capable of running PUBG Mobile at 90 frames per second. There are numerous smartphones, and this list is not exhaustive, as Krafton has not yet made such information publicly available. However, the following are some conceivable 90FPS-capable smartphones.
Read Also: FIX PUBG MOBILE 90 FPS SUPPORT LAGS
Recommended Requirments to Play PUBG Mobile.
iOS (iPhone 6S or High)
Android 4.3 or High
IOS 9.0 or High
Adreno (TM) 306 or High
Min 1.5 GB RAM
Min 2 GB RAM
PUBG Mobile 90fps on Android and iOS
You may enable FPS using the Config file, and here is an instruction on how to do it.
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2018, 3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2018, 3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2020, 4th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2020, 4th Generation)
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus 7T Pro
- OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- OnePlus 9
- OnePlus 9 Pro
- OnePlus Nord
- Realme 6 Pro
- Realme 6
- Realme 7
- Realme 7 Pro
- Realme V5 5G
- Realme 8
- Realme 8 Pro
- Realme X7 Max
- Realme X50 Pro
- Realme GT
- Realme X2 Pro
- Realme X50
- Realme GT Master Edition
- Realme X7
- Realme X7 Pro
- Realme GT Neo
- Xiaomi Mi 10
- Xiaomi Mi 10i
- Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10 T
- Xiaomi Mi 10 T Pro
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3S
- Poco X3
- Poco X3 Pro
- Poco F3
- Oppo Reno 6 Pro
- Oppo Reno 3 Pro
- Oppo Find X2
- Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G
- Oppo A73 5G
- Oppo Reno Ace
- Asus ROG Phone II
- Asus ROG Phone III
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Hopefully, this article will remain helpful for you and you will have successfully enabled 90fps on your device. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section down below.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Reeder P13 Blue Plus Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Android 12 ArrowOS 12.0 for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2071-4-SS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview Oscal C20 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install BQ Mobile BQ-1020L Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast N9H9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)