LG launches the Style3, Re-branded V40ThinQ nothing more than a disappointment
LG launches there Mid-Range new smartphone specially designed for Japan only smartphone. The LG Style3, which is a Re-branded LG V40 Thin, launched back in 2018. As the device is quite old and doesn’t bring any modern design and specs likely to be disappointing.
LG Style3 Key specifications
It comes with a 6.1-inch Quad HD+ Display with a Notch on top of Display. Meanwhile, it slightly smaller than LG V40 ThinQ and the Wider Notch makes it more worst. If you think there is a Stylus, but there is no stylus as the device launch back in June 2018.
Under the hood, the device is powered by last year flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Soc coupled with 4GB of Ram and 64GB of onboard storage. Further, youcan expand storage using MicroSD card slot up to 512GB storage.
In terms of camera performance, the device has a dual rear camera module aligned horizontally along with a LED flash. Where it housing a 48MP primary + 8MP secondary lens. While the front was having an 8MP selfie shooter packed inside the wider notch.
Additionally, the device offers a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. Moreover, to power, the device is equipped with a 3500mAh battery using a standard charging solution bundled in the box. There is a 4G VoLTE supportable and NFC for payment. Moreover, it also gets the certification for water and dust resistance with IP68 and IPX5 rating.
The device is available across Japanese retail carried NTT Docomo, but there are no details available for $350 (JPY 38,000/€320).
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)