LG K52 surfaced online with punch-hole camera and quad camera, Launch imminent
LG is going to launched there upcoming budget centric smartphone, the LG K52. Hence, the device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
LG K52 Key specification and highlights
First thing first, the render of the device is to be surfaced online with its key specification; hence the device is to be featuring a quite immersive design. The device is to become with a punch-hole camera cutout placed on the centre of the screen so far.
However, the device is to include an LCD display hence it having some limitation suggesting the device to be packed a side-mounted fingerprintscanner. Not to mention, the device is to become with a two different colour option following the Blue and White colour variant so far.
According to reports, the device spotted with the internal model number LM-K520EW and the device appear on the Wi-Fi Alliance and the FCC certification so far confirmed the device is to be launch quite imminent.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11