LG K50S & K40S Smartphones Announced with Military-level Durability
LG announces two new smartphone K50s and K40s with the latest technology and new features. K50s comes with Triple Rear Camera and Dual Rear camera. LG K50S features a 6.5-inch HD+ FullVision Display also LG K40S has a 6.1-inch HD+ FullVision Display.
LG K50s Specification
The LG K50S features a 6.5-inch HD+ FullVision Display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. This device has powered by an octa-core SoC that is clocked at 2GHz, This chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM. The LG K50S has 32GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB). It runs latest android pie Out of the box
class="size-full wp-image-9486 aligncenter" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/LG-K50s.jpg" alt="" width="1401" height="1617" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/LG-K50s.jpg 1401w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/LG-K50s-260x300.jpg 260w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/LG-K50s-768x886.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/LG-K50s-887x1024.jpg 887w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/LG-K50s-600x693.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/LG-K50s-585x675.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1401px) 100vw, 1401px" />
The LG K50s comes to the triple rear camera, that is 13MP primary sensor with a PDAF lens, 5MP secondary sensor with a Super Wide-Angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. There is a 13MP selfie camera.
Specification Of LG K40s
The LG K40S has a 6.1-inch HD+ FullVision Display panel with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. This phone has powered by the 2GHz octa-core SoC, also this chipset coupled with 2GB and 3GB RAM options.
In terms of Camera, the LG K40S has the dual rear camera setup that is 13MP primary sensor with a PDAF lens and a 5MP secondary sensor with a super wide-angle lens. The Device also has a 13-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
Connectivity options on the smartphone include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS/ A-GPS. The smartphone also has a fingerprint sensor at the back. Besides, it packs a 4,000mAh battery and measures 165.8×77.5×8.2mm.
sensor & Connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your valuable Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates on Same.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)