LG K50S & K40S Smartphones Announced with Military-level Durability
LG announces two new smartphone K50s and K40s with the latest technology and new features. K50s comes with Triple Rear Camera and Dual Rear camera. LG K50S features a 6.5-inch HD+ FullVision Display also LG K40S has a 6.1-inch HD+ FullVision Display.
LG K50s Specification
The LG K50S features a 6.5-inch HD+ FullVision Display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. This device has powered by an octa-core SoC that is clocked at 2GHz, This chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM. The LG K50S has 32GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB). It runs latest android pie Out of the box
TheLG K50s comes to the triple rear camera, that is 13MP primary sensor with a PDAF lens, 5MP secondary sensor with a Super Wide-Angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. There is a 13MP selfie camera.
Specification Of LG K40s
The LG K40S has a 6.1-inch HD+ FullVision Display panel with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. This phone has powered by the 2GHz octa-core SoC, also this chipset coupled with 2GB and 3GB RAM options.
In terms of Camera, the LG K40S has the dual rear camera setup that is 13MP primary sensor with a PDAF lens and a 5MP secondary sensor with a super wide-angle lens. The Device also has a 13-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
Connectivity options on the smartphone include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS/ A-GPS. The smartphone also has a fingerprint sensor at the back. Besides, it packs a 4,000mAh battery and measures 165.8×77.5×8.2mm.
sensor & Connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your valuable Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13