LG ANNOUNCES LG K61, K51S AND K41S WITH MEDIATEK MIL-STD 810G
Today LG launched their three new smartphones belong to K Series. Where the device LG K61, K51S and K41S comes with MediaTek Chipset and a 6.5-Inch Display panel. Even, all the devices are equipped with a 4000mAh battery using USB Type-C port. Additionally, there is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
It comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Fullvision display of a 19.5:9 aspect ration. In terms of camera the device housing a 48MP primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide angle + 2MP Macro + 5MP Depth sensor. While it is a 16MP Selfie shooter.
Underthe hood, The device is powered by MediaTek MIL-STD 810G coupled with 4GB of Ram paired with 64/128GB of onboard storage. Further, you can expand storage using a MicroSD card slot.
This device is slightly taller, having the Same 6.5-Inch HD+ display but with a higher 20:9 aspect ratio. As for the camera, It is housing a 32MP primary + 5MP Ultra-Wide lens + 2MP portrait + 2MP Depth sensor.
While the front is a 13MP Selfie shooter, furthermore, the device having the same chipset but offering a 3GB + 64GB of memory configurations.
It comes with a 6.5-Inch display panel of a 20:9 aspect ratio featuring an HD+ Fullvision display. The device sport a 13MP Main + 5MP Ultra-Wide + 2MP Macro lenses. While the selfie camera is an 8MP front camera lens.
The chipset of that device hugged with 3GB of Ram and 32GB of onboard storage.
All the devices will be available initially in America, then extended to another region such as Europe and Asia. Unfortunately, there are no words about pricing and availability. We like to know your thoughts and opinion If any queries let us know in the comment section down below.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)