The Lenovo K6 Enjoy comes with MediaTek Helio A22, 6.22” IPS LCD display
Lenovo Launched Its Enjoy K6 with a lot of features. The Lenovo Enjoy K6 comes with a 6.22-inch full-HD+ (1520×720 pixels) waterdrop-style notch display. It runs phones run Android 9 Pie out of the box. This device has the latest MediaTek Helio A22 Soc clocked at 2.0GHz. it is coupled With 4GB Ram and 64GB storage on their board. Which is further increase up to 256GB storage via using microSD card. Their Aspect ration is 19:5:9 and the expected screen to body ratio is 87%.
The Lenovo Enjoy K6 has a triple rear camera setup on the back. There is a 12MP primary camera, a 5MP depth sensor, and an 8MP telephoto lens. There is an 8MP selfie camera on the front. Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus. This device has a massive 3,300 mAh battery support 10W charging. You can easily use to almost 2 days. Sale Become start in just after a few days in China.
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor on the backside. Moreover gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 4.2.
Lenovo Enjoy K6 comes with three different colours and 3D composite gradient texture on the rear panel. This smartphone expected price is 1400 INR (CNY 3,198)
Read Also: Tech-Pro Tips and Tricks You Should Know in 2019 || TWEAKS
Let us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Netflix may consider adding live streaming to its service, With the American
- Sony revamped PS Plus Extra and Deluxe games and announced the game lineup globally
- Download and Install Goophone Note 9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Oppo A16e CPH2421 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)