Download Windows 11 Stable 64-Bit ISO File : How to Download and Install Windows 11 (22000.194)
Windows 11 is now available for download and installation on your computer, allowing you to create a bootable USB drive or DVD. The Media Creation tool is the optimal method for performing a clean Windows 11 installation. Today, we’ll share detailed instructions in this article.
- Internet access that is consistent
- 8GB of disc space available (computer, USB, or external drive)
- 64-Bit CPU (Settings > System > About, or search in Windows for “System Information” and check for “System Type”).
- Visit the Windows 11 Device Specifications page for more information. (Use PC Health Check to determine whether your PC is ready for Windows 11, which you can download and install here.)
Download the Windows 11 ISO image- Stable Version
style="text-decoration: underline;">Else, you can downlaod from the Microsoft….
- Navigate to the download location after downloading the Windows 11 ISO.
- To extract the Windows 11 ISO, you will need Winrar.
How to make USB Bootable using ISO File
Before proceeding, you must have downloaded Winrar and formatted your USB disk.
- Right-Click on the USB Disk
- Click on Extract FIle, and from there Choose USB Disk which you want to make bootable
- Once the extraction is finish, you can now continue with the installation.
Installing Windows 11 – Guide
Once a bootable USB or DVD has been created, you can use it to install Windows 11 on any compatible computer.
- Shut down your computer and navigate to the boot menu (KEY: F2, F12, Del or Esc, else it will appear on the boot screen.)
- After that, choose your Windows 11 bootable CD.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen directions.
- Select the Install Windows Page, and then customise your language, time zone, and keyboard.
- Then click Next to begin the installation of Windows 11.
- That is all!
After installing Windows 11 on your computer, you must click Windows Settings and check for driver updates. If Windows is unable to locate your driver, you should visit the help page for your device manufacturer.
Hopefully, this guide was beneficial to you and you were able to construct a Windows 11 Bootable USB disc successfully. We’d love to hear your valued opinion and feedback in the comment box below if you have any questions. Maintain an eye out for future developments on this topic.
- Download and Install Vivo iqoo U3x Standard Edition PD2143 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install DEXP K48 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022G Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A2 All version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download Samsung Galaxy Expert RAW v1.0.00.21 and How to use Guide
- Download and Install Oppo A73 CPH2099 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Alldocube X Game (T1023) Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X60T PD2085 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A8s All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus All Version Combination File (Firmware)