Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool all Version for Windows [Latest & Oldest Version 2022] – How to use
Xiaomi is one of the most popular OEMs in the market for low-cost smartphones, but when manufacturers stop pushing updates, users who want to maximize the capabilities of their device will have to wait. Then they go for flashing or installing custom ROMs, sometimes even in order to update the device or downgrade.
This allows you to flash your Xiaomi smartphones and tablets with the custom stock ROM or stock ROM. Xiaomi devices are always one of the top choices for developers to test out the ROM, with the Xiaomi Smartphones demonstrating community support.
There are various scenarios where the Xiaomi Flash Tool is used. If you are looking for the Xioami Flash Tool, we have listed most of them in this article, making it easier for you to have a complete list of the oldest and latest versions available to you.
- The Xiaomi Mi Flash tool is compatible with Windows 7 or higher versions.
- It is only compatible with Xiaomi smartphones.
- The tool is compatible with Qualcomm devices.
- Users can flash the stock MIUI 8 or higher version with the tool.
- You can use it on Xiaomi, Mi, and Redmi smartphones.
- You need an appropriate USB cable to connect your device to the computer.
- When downloading stock firmware, make sure the file has the extension a.tgz.
Download the Xiaomi Flash Tool for Windows
We recommend you download and install the latest version of the Xiaomi Flash tool because it is likely to be more stable and compatible with most of the devices and will work smoothly on Windows.
- MiFlash20181115.zip (Latest)
Not to mention, there is a bit of risk involved with the Xiaomi Flash tool. If you do something that is not supposed to be done, then you might end up bricking your device. Meanwhile, you can use the Xiaomi Flash tool to unbrick your device, perform device detection, downgrade or update, check error logs, install drivers, and perform other functionality.
Why should you use the Xiaomi Flash Tool?
It is officially developed by Xiaomi for the Xiaomi Smartphone, where it is mostly used by tech-geeks and developers to tweak the device, optimize, develop, install, and many other such things. It makes the flashing process much easier since it doesn’t require any other tool to install and do the OTA file flashing or such.
Even some people use it to recover the Xiaomi Smartphone without any major risk. It is packed with the Flash Tool installer, Mi Flash Driver, and other flashing options for developers. With this, developers don’t need to install separate things that are required during the procedure.
How to install the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer
- First things first, download the XIaomi Flash Tool package.
- Extract it on your device to your choice of location, and then double-click on the.exe file to start the installation process.
- After that, confirm the UAC and then click on Next on the installation.
- Now it will ask if you want to change the installation location, or if you want to continue with the default location.
- It takes some time to finish the installation. Follow the on-screen wizard.
- That’s it!
You can check the complete guide if you wish to flash fastboot firmware with the Xiaomi Flash tool. Xiaomi Flash tool Androidgreek-Google Search. So this was for the Xiaomi Flash tool. You can share any update or if you find any inaccuracy with the article in the comment section. We are open to updating the article. I really appreciate the positive feedback. Stay tuned for more updates in the future on the same.
- Download Apex Legends Mobile for Android and iOS [APK + OBB v1.0 File]: How to Install
- Download BGMI 2.0 APK + OBB for Android with installation guide
- Download PUBG 2.0 APK + OBB for Android with installation guide
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 10.0.25115.100 (ni_release) ISO – How to Guide
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 10.0.22621.100 (ni_release) ISO – How to Guide