Apple upcoming watchOS 8 first public beta goes live, so if you want to install WatchOS 8 on your Apple WatchOS. Before rolling out the stable version they release the BETA Version, which allows developers to test certain functionality to ensure the stability of WatchOS.
Public version expected to be released this fall, where it brings a lot of features including the Fitness app, Mindfulness app and more.
WatchOS 8 BETA
If you wish to try the upcoming version of OS before its public release, but once you install beta you won’t be able to roll back to WatchOS 7.
WatchOS 8 Compatible Device
- Apple Watch Series 3
- Apple Watch Series 4
- Apple Watch Series 5
- Apple Watch Series 6
- Apple Watch Series SE
- You might experience some lags, trouble with third-party apps, Free, Battery-draining or some other areas. Because they are still polishing the watchOS 8.
- You can’t revert back to WatchOS 7 after installing WatchOS 8.
- Your iOS device should be running on iOS 15 BETA
- Apple Watch Should be connected to Wi-Fi
- At least 50% charged
How to install WatchOS 8 on your Apple Watch
- Open the Apple BETA page and then log in with your Apple Account.
- Scroll a bit and then tap on ‘Get Started’ and choose WatchOS 8.
- After that Tap on ‘enroll your Apple Watch’ and click on the ‘Watch OS 8’ tab.
- Scroll a bit and then choose ‘Download Profile.’
- Next choose to automatically allow the profile.
- Reboot your Apple Watch and then again tap on allow button
- After that, go to your Watch app on your device and click on General then Software update
- Tap ‘install’ to inisatate WatchOS 8.
- That’s it!
Upgrade to WatchOS 8 BETA using iPhone
- Open My Watch and then click on General
- Then tap on Software Update and choose Download and install
- Now enter your iPhone Passcode and check ‘Agree’ to their Terms and conditions
- After that, tap on Install.
- That’s it!
Upgrade to WatchOS BETA using Apple Watch
• Open Settings and then go to General
• After that click on General and choose Software Update
• Now click on Install and Tap Ok
• Next click on the Watch app and check ‘agree’ to their Terms and Conditions
• Next Tap on Download and Install.
We believe this guide remains helpful for you and have successfully installed the Apple WatchOS 8 BETA on your Apple Watch. If you have any queries, share with us the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)