Install tvOS 15 Beta on Apple TV – Guide to Software Installation Guide
Apple has released its tvOS 15 Public BETA, where developers can test the early version of tvOS 15. It brings a lot of major updates featuring enjoy the movie with anyone using FaceTime, SharePlay, and much more.
Additionally, users will be able to play Stereo Pair over HomePod Minis as audio output default. Talking about audio output, you can also play Dolby Content with Spatial Audio on AirPods Pro or AirPods Max. So if you want to install tvOS Beta on your Apple TV then here is the following instruction mentioned down below.
tvOS 15 Supported device
- Apple TV 4K (2021)
- Apple TV 4K (2017)
- Apple TV HD
Install tvOS 15 BETA
It is quite easy to perform hence once you upgrade to tvOS 15 you won’t be able to roll back.
- Open beta.apple.com
- Then sign in with your Apple ID and then choose Apple TV to register for the beta program
After registration, you need to install a BETA update on your Apple TV
- Open Apple TV Settings
- Then click on the system menu and click on Software Updates
- Enable Get BETA Update
- That’s it!
Once the tvOS Public Beta is available, simply check for updates and then download and install tvOS 15 Beta on your Apple TV. That’s it!
Install tvOS 15 Developer BETA
It is not as easy as installing Public Beta instead it needs Mac to installation 15 Developer BETA.
- Open Apple Developer Website (https://developer.apple.com/download/0 and then head over to the software download page
- Then, Download tvOS 15 BETA on your Mac
- Install Beta Profile and then install Xcode BETA
- Now Open Xcode Beta and click on Window Menu
- After that click on Window Menu and choose Device and Simulators
- Then open Settings and go to the Remotes and Device menu
- Click on Remote App and Devices
- That’s it!
After this, you need to add Developer BETA Profile.
- On your Mac, you can see Apple TV under Device and Simulators
- Pair now and then enter verification code
- Go to Apple TV Open Apple Configuration 2 and double-click on Apple TV
- Click on Add (+) and then choose Profile
- That’s it, Select the tvOS Beta Profile and confirm the tvOS Profile.
Once you complete it, check for updates and download tvOS 15 developer BETA.
Restore Apple TV HD to its factory settings
If the beta profile doesn’t work for you, then you can restore the Apple TV HD to factory default
- First Disconnect HDMI and Power Cable, and connect your TV to your Mac using the appropriate cable
- Then, open Finder and choose ‘Restore’ from the Apple TV menu
- After that, with the use of iTunes to reset your Apple TV.
- Choose your respective Apple TV to restore.
- That’s it!
You might experience minor lags, freezes and lags with the BETA Profiles. We believe that this article remains helpful for you and have successfully installed the tvOS beta on your device. If there is any query, share with us the comment section down below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price